Having supplied our client (Global CRO) across different areas of Clinical Operations in the EU market, we are now looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to be home based across the UK
The CRA will be responsible for all the main site-related activities including: feasibility and pre-study assessments, initiation/closeout visits and constant study monitoring.
Other responsibilities will involve:
- Reviewing study-related documentation, such as case report forms and regulatory documents;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Take care of patient recruitment and retention;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up.
- Education: BSc (or higher) in life sciences or healthcare related fields;
- Experience: at least 3+ years of previous CRA experience (preferably from other CROs);
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.