Clinical Trial Manager Multiple locations available: London, UK; Leuven, BelgiumFull-time office based, extremely competitive packageThe Clinical Trial Manager performs as project lead for multiservice full...
Clinical Research Associate
Homebased in UK
Having supplied our client (Global CRO) across different areas of Clinical Operations in the EU market, we are now looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate willing to work from a home-based setup based anywhere in the UK.The CRA will be responsible for all the main site-related activities including: feasibility and pre-study assessments, initiation/closeout visits and constant study monitoring.
Other responsibilities will involve:
- Reviewing study-related documentation, such as case report forms and regulatory documents;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Take care of patient recruitment and retention;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up.
- Education: BSc (or higher) in life sciences or healthcare related fields;
- Experience: at least 3+ years of previous CRA experience (preferably from other CROs);
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
WANT TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' or alternatively contact Emanuele either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on the phone (+44 0203 910 9516) now and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Fancy getting rewarded? We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Full-time, Temporary, CRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Sites, Sites Visits, Country Clinical Operations, CCO, TAL, Line Management, Leadership, People Skills, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, haematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, Budget, Protocol, Vendor oversight, Vendor management, Vendor meeting, Line Management, Ethics submissions, Regulatory body