Analytical Development Scientist- ContractSRG are recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist for a contract based in Glasgow.This is a great opportunity to join a global...
Analytical Development Scientist- Contract
SRG are recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist for a contract based in Glasgow.This is a great opportunity to join a global name in the life science business with a a possible chance of being made permanent with the business
- Carrying out analytical development technical transfer, validation and qualification of methods
- Working as the expert on hand for particular assays, predominantly HPLC and other analytical chemistry techniques
- Preparing technical documentation
- Working to and maintaining cGMP and ESH standards
- Managing and prioritising workload to ensure critical assays are available to meet the quality control service
- Provide QC Support
- Provide analytical development project support, ensuring compliant introduction into the Quality Control (QC) production and stability groups
- Identifying areas for method improvement
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline
- Strong background in either HPLC and/or other analytical chemistry techniques within a development or quality control laboratory would be beneficial
- Good organisational and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements then please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.