Analytical Development Scientist 12 months contract to Permanent Oxfordshire Attractive salary up to 28k, plus benefits package Have you worked in a Analytical Development Laboratory...
Senior Scientist - Immuno-oncologySalary up to £45,000 dependant on experienceOxfordshirePermanent roleAre you a post-doctoral scientist with industry experience in cell based assay development? My client is a spin-out company based in Oxford who have secured a significant amount of funding to develop innovative immuno-oncology assays looking at manipulation of cell metabolism. We are looking for someone who has experience of assay development in industry who is able to confidently design and develop cell based assays and who has an understanding of working to industry quality standards and changing priorities.The successful applicant;
- You will be PhD educate din Life Sciences
- You will have multiple years industry experience
- You will have experience working with cell based assays
- You will have a background in assay development, improvement and troubleshooting
- You will have a strong background in oncology or immunology
- You will form part of a team designing and developing immuno-oncology assays
- You will work with cell based assays to perform and interpret target validation studies
- You will perform compound profiling studies
- You will be ale to prioritise workloads and set goals appropriately.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and innovative company in its early stages and form part of a team developing novel oncology based solutions.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.