Quality Assurance (QA) OfficerAre you an experienced QA Officer who has worked within a cGMP environment?SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and...
Quality Assurance (QA) Officer
Title: QA OfficerLocation: EdinburghSalary: Competetive plus extensive benefits package
SRG are working on an exciting new role with a successful life science organisation based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some experience in Quality Assurance (QA) and GMP to join an expanding and impressive organisation.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for QA release of incoming goods and finished product
- Inspect and approve product labels and Instructions for Use
- Conduct QA checks in support of the manufacturing processes
- Assist in investigating deviations, and establishing root causes to assist with continuous improvement
- Reviewing documentation
- Collating Quality data
- Assist with audits
- Identify areas for improvement and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- A degree within a relevant discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Experience within Quality Assurance (QA) in a GMP environment
- If you have experience carrying out QA activities as part of another role, such as production/manufacturing, this will also be considered
- Medical device experience is desirable
If you think this could be the role for you, then please apply to find out more!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.