Supply Chain TechnicianSRG are working with a successful and expanding life science company in the central belt of Scotland.We are looking for an experienced Supply...
Supply Chain Technician
SRG are working with a successful and expanding life science company in the central belt of Scotland.We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain/Stores professional to join the team at an exciting team for the company.
- Undertake receipt and booking in of raw materials, components and other materials for use in manufacturing
- Prepare shipments for testing and sending to customers/clients
- Inventory/Stock Control
- Streamline the shipping process where possible
- Ownership of the inventory within the stores areas
- Carry out regular cycle counts as required to maintain a high level of inventory accuracy
- Arrange shipment of products and preparation of material as required
- General house-keeping and maintenance of the facility and preparation for audits
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with cGMP and Health & Safety guidance
- Continuous improvement of systems
- Educated to a minimum of 5 National 5's or a Higher in Mathematics and English
- Previous supply chain/stores experience
- Previous experience within a GMP environment - ideally in a cleanroom would be beneficial but not essential
- ERP/MRP knowledge is desirable
- Previous experience of Inventory/Material control
If you think this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply online or get in touch!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.