An exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Development within Life Sciences to join a Manchester based innovation project Job Title: Head of Business Development...
An opportunity for a Scientist to join an innovative life science organisation due to expansion.
Job Title: Assay Development Scientist
Location: West Yorkshire
SRG are working with a Life Science Organization who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for an Assay Development Scientist to join their development team.
- set up and develop a range of in vitro assays
- Design, develop and validate ELISA, LFD assays, Agglutination assays, cell binding and cell based activity assays
- Testing of cell and biochemical techniques and cell line analysis
- Cell proliferation assays, e.g. western blot, flow cytometry and IHC
- Developing assays using antibodies and non-antibody scaffold technologies
- Complete all documentation and follow internal/external quality standards
- BSc in molecular biology or other related degree with industrial experience
- Experience of developing and validating bioassays
- Previous experience of small-scale protein expression and purification would be an advantage but not essential.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Scientist, Bioassay, ELISA, Western Blot, Flow Cytometry, Protein Expression, IHC, LFD, Agglutination, Cell Proliferation, Molecular Biology, Biomedical, Antibody, Assay Development, Assay Validation, Cell Assay, Biotherapeutics
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.