An opportunity for a Scientist to join an innovative life science organisation due to expansion.Job Title: ScientistDuration: PermanentSalary: CompetitiveLocation: West YorkshireSRG are working with a...
An opportunity for a Scientist to join an innovative life science organisation due to expansion.
Job Title: Scientist
Location: West Yorkshire
SRG are working with a Life Science Organization who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for a Scientist to join their team.
- Implement selection methods to discover specific Affimers to a range of targets
- Provide technical reports on experimental data
- Mammalian Cell Culture Techniques and display technologies to identify targets
- Performing Immunoassays e.g. ELISA, Western Blot, Flow Cytometry, Immunocytochemistry and Immunohistochemistry techniques
- Work with the Validation and Development teams
- BSc in molecular biology or other related degree with industrial experience
- Prior experience of immunoassays and Tissue Culturing is essential
- Previous experience of automation platforms and phage display
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Scientist, Bioassay, ELISA, Western Blot, Flow Cytometry, Protein Expression, IHC, LFD, Agglutination, Cell Proliferation, Molecular Biology, Biomedical, Antibody, Assay Development, Assay Validation, Cell Assay, Biotherapeutics, phage display
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.