An opportunity for a Method Development and Validation Specialist to join an expanding pharmaceutical organisation. Job Title: Method Development and Validation SpecialistDuration: PermanentSalary: £30000 £35000...
Title: Process Support Operator
Pay Rate: Equivalent salary of £23,200 (inclusive of shift uplift)
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Shift: Mon - Fri, rolling 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
Duration: Monthly Rolling Contract
SRG are currently looking for a Support Operator, to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool as part of our Synergy team. Our client's site in Speke is the global centre of excellence for the production of Influenza vaccines. Through innovation, collaboration and ongoing investment the site in Speke has the facilities to research, develop, produce and distribute up to 20 million vaccine doses each year for the global market.As a Support Operator you will be responsible for supporting the day- to-day commercial manufacturing processes on site. You will champion the facility cleaning & disinfection of the clean rooms, waste management, gown and PPE stock control and management, sample and autoclave preparation and process execution support.
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, housekeeping, GMP and Health & safety.
- Take ownership of, and be responsible for all actions undertaken as a part of the role.
- Ensure manufacturing excellence is integrated into the support team's responsibilities through the adoption of philosophy of continues improvement.
- Be educated to A level/ BTEC/HND/HNC or similar.
- Experience working within a GMP setting.
- Solid understanding of working within a sterile or aseptic setting.
- FLT licence would be desirable but not essential.
Apply direct, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.