Regulatory Affairs Manager Permanent GlasgowAre you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager looking for a new challenge?Do you have experience working within medical devices or a...
Stores Assistant - Glasgow - Permanent
Are you an experience in stores or supply chain management?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up in their Materials Management department. The successful candidate will report to the Stores Co-ordinator and be part of a small stores team working within the Material Receipt, who are responsible for ensuring that the materials are received and managed in a GxP compliant manner and readily available, to allow the Operations department to fulfil contracted work. Some out of hours and weekend work may be required.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on-the-job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
- What you can look forward to achieving:
- Contribute to the functions of the Operations team to ensure that the timelines are met and excellent service level to the clients is maintained
- Work as part of team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Perform work compliant to GxP regulations and all company policies
- Assist in performing some / all of the following functions:
- Procurement / Cost management
- Order processing, receipt of goods, booking in and store room duties
- Stock level management (stock checks, replenishment)
- Release of materials as required (site to site transfer of stock included)
- Departmental housekeeping
- Metrology checks relating to stores
- Equipment management within stores area i.e. alarm monitoring/ acknowledgement
- Support as required to departmental Stores Co-ordinator
- Contractor site liaison
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the company:
- Obtained at least the secondary education of 2 Highers (or equivalent)
- Full clean driving licence (Required)
- Previous experience of using SAP would be an advantage
- Working in a GxP environment in the past would be an advantage
- Previous stores experience with basic or above knowledge of stores processes and procedures desirable
- Competent in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and right-first-time approach
- Effective verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Good inter-personal skills, team work, hands-on approach with a desire to be proactive, work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated
- Ability to apply logic and prioritize workloads
- Ability to be flexible to suit needs of a fast moving business
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude to work is essential
Please apply online of contact Pamela for further information
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.