Biologics Analyst (HPLC/UPLC) PharmaceuticalsLocation: Brussels, BelgiumType: PermanentSalary: Up to €60,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Benefits include competitive pension scheme, medical care cover & meal...
Cell Culture & Bioassay Technician (Quality Control) - Pharmaceuticals
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Circa €50,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Benefits include competitive pension scheme, medical care cover & meal vouchers.
Are you an experienced Cell Culture Scientist seeking new employment opportunities abroad? Do you have French language skills?
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading Biopharmaceutical organisation in Belgium (Brussels area) who are seeking an enthusiastic Cell Culture & Bioassay Technician to join their Quality Control team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will support the delivery of new biological-based therapeutic drug treatments, performing cell culture within a highly regulated aseptic environment and conducing stability testing using a range of bioassay techniques such as electrophoresis and ELISA's.
Main role responsibilities:
- Perform cell culture & analytical tests in accordance with the instructions received under the pre-established conditions of time, technical compliance and safety
- Actively participate in investigations to be conducted where non-compliant analytical results identified
- Drive continuous improvement through proposals on measures (such as choice of apparatus, reagents, modification of procedures, etc) to improve accuracy whilst reducing time and cost
- Degree qualified in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Biology, etc)
- Prior experience in a GMP regulated Quality Control department
- Extensive hands-on experience in mammalian cell cultures, handling under strict aseptic conditions
- French language skills (verbal & written)
- Good working knowledge of biochemical analysis techniques desirable
- An ability to work well under pressure and to changeable timelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who enjoys working both as a team and autonomously.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: cell culture, bioassay, aseptic techniques, GMP, electrophoresis, ELISA.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.