Analytical Scientist Method Development & Validation (Pharmaceuticals)Location: Brussels, BelgiumType: PermanentSalary: Up to €60,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Benefits include competitive pension scheme, medical care...
Biologics Analyst (HPLC/UPLC) - Pharmaceuticals
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Up to €60,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Benefits include competitive pension scheme, medical care cover & meal vouchers.
Are you an experienced user of HPLC/UPLC for the analysis of large molecules? Do you have French language skills?
SRG are currently in partnership with a leading global Biopharmaceutical organisation in Belgium (Brussels area) who are seeking experienced Analytical Scientist to join their expanding Quality Control team on a permanent basis.
The chosen individuals will support the stability testing of new biological-based therapeutic drug treatments, using predominantly HPLC and UPLC to analyse large molecules/proteins, ensuring quality and compliance to cGMP standards is adhered to at all times.
Main role responsibilities:
- Perform analytical tests using HPLC and UPLC to assess the stability of biological entities in accordance with the instructions received under the pre-established conditions of time, technical compliance and safety
- Actively participate in investigations to be conducted where non-compliant analytical results identified
- Drive continuous improvement through proposals on measures (such as choice of apparatus, reagents, modification of procedures, etc) to improve accuracy whilst reducing time and cost
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or Biological Sciences
- Extensive hands-on experience HPLC and/or UPLC for the analysis of large molecules
- Working knowledge of Empower software
- Prior experience in a GMP regulated Quality Control department
- French language skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of cell culture and supporting bioassays desirable
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, UPLC, Quality Control, large molecules, biologics, GMP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.