Technical Sales Chemist Full training available based in StokeTitle Technical Service Sales Chemist Materials Location StaffordshireSalary £25,000 £30,000 + Bonus SRG are currently working...
Title: Pharmaceutical Chemistry Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits.
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Pharmaceutical Chemistry Manager to join a unique Contract Research/Development organisation that deliver on game-changing material technology and process improvements.
As a Pharmaceutical Chemistry Manager, you will be responsible for running the day to day activities within the pharmaceutical laboratories, line managing the chemistry team. Reporting directly to the Business and Technical manager as you will have the overall management of the department.
- Responsible for the effective day - day management of the laboratories.
- Provide one to one management of the Pharmaceutical team approx.... 10 individuals.
- Ensure that GMP regulations are adhered to and that all aspects of GMP are adhered to across site.
- Act as a host for Regulatory Inspections for both client and internal audits.
- Lead and approve Laboratory investigations.
- Be Educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific or chemistry related subject.
- Hands on experience with managing a technical/pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Experience of performing and supporting with internal and external audits.
- Have an understanding of Quality Management systems and the ability to support with Quality investigations.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.