Project Engineer Chemical/ FMCG/ Pharma Manchester/ Huddersfield/ Leeds Salary DOE + Excellent benefitsMy client is a leading manufacturing organisation based a commutable distance from Manchester,...
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator/Technical Project Manager to join a team in Cheshire - on a permanent basis.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialises in the development of pharmaceutical and medical device products.
You will be awarded with a competitive annual salary (dependant on experience). As well as company benefits and a good progression structure.
About the Job:
As Technical Project Manager you will to perform project management activities on one or a number of drug-device combination or Life Cycle Management (LCM) projects.
You will create documents and learn from other similar drug-device combination projects and continuously improve the Project Management process, guidelines, tools, templates, documents and performance.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Provide costing, time and Capital Expenditure requests.
- Identify and develop proposals for improvements in the combination drug-device development process from project management, regulatory and quality perspectives.
- Lead the Sterile Device Team project management activities.
- Project planning and resource requirements.
- Support technical issues.
You will have a degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Physics, Science or similar.
You will need experience in medical devices or device development with experience in project management, planning and coordination, working cross functionally and working with external partners.
Experience from other areas will be considered if you have strong knowledge of the following.
- Strong technical background.
- Ability to lead meetings for peers and senior management.
- Risk management.
- Regulatory & design process knowledge.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215