A global chemical manufacturer based in Derbyshire is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent...
Graduate Technical Sales Chemist - Full training available based in Stoke
Title Graduate Technical Service Sales Chemist - Materials Location StaffordshireSalary £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
SRG are currently working with a highly specialised & trusted analytical consultancy who focus on providing detailed analysis of materials technologies and processes. Based in the Stoke area, they are experiencing a period of sustained growth and are keen to recruit a commercially minded chemist who would be interested in transitioning from the lab in to a commercial position.
Benefits: This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a recently or soon to graduate chemist who is looking to move into scientific sales, as previous commercial experience is not required as full training can be offered. Equally this role will be well suited for a commercial chemist looking for the next step in their career, as there will be genuine opportunities for development & progression.
Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays (33 total)
- Contributory pension scheme capped at 5%
- Private medical cover scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Role / Description This position will be initially office based & focused on selling specialised scientific testing services. Duties will include:
- Responding to enquires to provide detailed information on scientific services
- Providing quotations & proposals as well as negotiating with potential clients.
- Identifying & capitalising on new business development opportunities.
- On-site meetings with new and existing clients to develop key accounts & relationships.
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Some flexibility required for UK travel)
- A degree or equivalent qualification / experience in Chemistry or a related field.
- A good knowledge of analytical Chemistry / Contract testing environments.
- A genuine desire to begin a career within sales.
- Outgoing, confident & charismatic.
- Full Uk Driving Licence - (or the realistic ability to have one within the near future)
This position will be well suited to a recent or soon to be graduate chemist looking to make a career change as full training and support can be given, or equally a chemist with commercial experience who is looking to join a successful & growing business who can provide genuine career prospects.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 686 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Sales, Chemistry, Analytical, Materials, Graduate