We're currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician vacancy with a well-established manufacturing company based in Telford. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as...
Technical Sales Chemist - Full training available based in Stoke
Title Technical Service Sales Chemist - Materials Location StaffordshireSalary £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
SRG are currently working with a highly specialised & trusted analytical consultancy who focus on providing detailed analysis of materials technologies and processes. Based in the Stoke area, they are experiencing a period of sustained growth and are keen to recruit an experienced analytical chemist who would be interested in transitioning from the lab in to a commercial position.
Benefits: This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an analytical chemist who is looking to move into scientific sales, as previous commercial experience is not required as full training can be offered. Equally this role will be well suited for a commercial chemist looking for the next step in their career, as there will be genuine opportunities for development & progression. Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays (33 total)
- Contributory pension scheme capped at 5%
- Private medical cover scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Role / Description This position will be initially office based & focused on selling specialised scientific testing services. Duties will include:
- Responding to enquires to provide detailed information on scientific services
- Providing quotations & proposals as well as negotiating with potential clients.
- Identifying & capitalising on new business development opportunities.
- On-site meetings with new and existing clients to develop key accounts & relationships.
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Some flexibility required for UK travel)
- A degree or equivalent qualification / experience in Chemistry or a related field.
- A strong knowledge of analytical Chemistry / Contract testing environments.
- A genuine desire to begin a career within sales.
- Outgoing, confident & charismatic.
- Full Uk Driving Licence - (or the realistic ability to have one within the near future)
This position will be well suited to an analytical chemist looking to make a career change as full training and support can be given, or equally a chemist with commercial experience who is looking to join a successful & growing business who can provide genuine career prospects.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Sales, Chemistry, Analytical, Materials, Technical Service
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.