Clinical Compliance Manager
12 months Fixed Term Contract
Full time - Office Based
- This role is responsible for providing specialist support to the Health Clinical team leading clinical process improvements and ensuring the (global) clinical studies are compliant with the required legal, regulatory and quality standards. The role also provides operational advice on clinical quality and compliance matters as a Subject Matter Expert and will be an integral part of inspection readiness activites.
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP and other Regulatory standards
- Clinical QC / QA experience
- Pro-active and self-directed
- Detail orientated
- Strong administrative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities
WANT TO APPLY?For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' or alternatively contact Emanuele either via email () or on the phone (+44 0203 910 9516) now and get more information about the role.Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to get in touch.Fancy getting rewarded? We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.https://www.srg.co.uk/en/job-seekers/referral Key words: CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Full-time, Temporary, Enablement Specialist, Global Medicine Development, User Acceptance Testing, IxRS, ePRO, eCOA, ECG Solutions Delivery, ICH GCP, eCRF, Medidata, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, haematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, Budget, Protocol, Vendor oversight, Vendor management, Vendor meeting, Line Management, Ethics submissions, Regulatory body
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.