QC Technical Support OfficerSRG are looking for someone with experience in QC and/or raw material testing to take on a role as QC Technical Support...
SRG are working with an exciting new company to help them find a Technical Author for a temporary contract.This is a key time of expansion and growth for the business and there is a chance this role would be extended or made permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at early stages and make an impact.
- Responsibility for collating and producing technical data and documents, to assist end users and provide an education platform for diagnostic products.
- Collate data from the R & D Team, editing/amending and producing accurate technical documents
- Analyse technical data, diagrams and pictures in support of the final products and working closely with the Technical Team
- Review and recommend amendments where needed to ensure all information is clear and concise for end users
- Present documents in a clear and professional manner and ensuring communication is consistent and of a high quality
- Degree in veterinary studies or related scientific field is preferred
- Experience within the Veterinary industry would be advantageous
- An understanding of rapid diagnostics (ELISA and lateral flow etc)
- Technical understanding of products
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in IT and working to tight deadlines
Please apply online if you meet the above criteria and to find out more about this role
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.