Commercial Alliance ManagerPermanent Full TimeNorthern IrelandAttractive salary & package (dependant upon experience)Do you have a proven track record of strategic Business Development within the Pharmaceutical...
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary & package (dependant upon experience)
Do you have a proven track record of marketing and sales within the Pharmaceutical Industry?
Have you got experience of brand management/product launches?
Are you willing to be based in Northern Ireland with ocassional international travelling.
- To contribute to the ongoing growth and profitability for the orgnisation.
- To analyse the market for each brand in order to agree resource allocation, and develop and implement robust specific marketing plans for resourced brands within the UK and Ireland, and launch plans, when required, for allocated products, through traditional and digital marketing activities which deliver sales and profitability targets.
- Work closely with the VP Marketing, conduct a thorough analysis of the market for each brand in order to propose and agree resource allocation, taking into account environment, sales potential and profitability.
- Develop and implement the UK and Republic of Ireland (ROI) brand plans and launch plans (when required) that facilitate the achievement of agreed sales objectives for allocated brands.
- Develop strong working relationships with all key personnel across Marketing, Commercial Operations, Sales Management and the sales force resource, and work collaboratively in order to ensure effective delivery of the plans.
- Manage traditional and digital marketing activities with a mix of in-house and agency-managed channels, constantly optimizing return on investment and finding the right balance between driving formulary inclusion and sales through optimal targeting.
- Be recognised as the product champion through developing and continuously updating product, competitor, therapy area and market knowledge.
- Generate sales reports and track other key metrics, and take remedial action where necessary to ensure achievement of business objectives, and monitor key performance indicators in order to identify any training needs.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers, including creative, digital and market access vendors to develop programmes and materials as required.
- Work with Commercial Operations, develop accurate sales forecasts, and manage the marketing budget and project timelines and continually assess return on investment.
- Provide clear communication to any field teams and cross-functional colleagues on brand initiatives and programmes.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with company standards and the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) in a Life Science or business-related discipline.
- ABPI qualified (or equivalent).
- A proven track record in commercially-focused sales and marketing roles within Pharmaceutical medicines.
- Hands-on experience managing digital marketing channels with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Knowledge of NHS structure and UK market and market access environment.
- Product launch and brand management experience.
- Field force training experience.
- Great communicator and Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications, to include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
If you're interested in applying for this position please use the link provided or for more information regarding this position, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.