Technical Assessment Chemist (Hazardous Waste)West MidlandsCompetitive salaryPermContact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 JOB PURPOSEThis role is primarily concerned with maintaining and developing customer relations externally and...
An successful adhesive manufacturer based north of Birmingham is currently recruiting for a Development Chemist to join their expanding Technical Team. This is a permanent role, based in Northamptonshire, paying £26-28,000.
* To plan, manage and execute long and short term development projects focusing on new adhesive products
* To reformulate and evaluate existing products for new applications
* Physical testing of raw materials and finished products - rheological, accelerated aging, application testing
* Liaising with customers, suppliers & trade associations to maintain knowledge & understanding of the field
* Supervision of lab technicians, deputising for the department manager as and when required.
* Degree (or equivalent) in Polymer Science/Chemistry/Related
* Previous adhesive formulation experience
* R&D project management experience
If this role looks suitable please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.