Job Title: Technical Support Specialist Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Pay Rate: £13.50 to £14.42 an hour (£25,000 to £27,000 per annum) Contract: 12 Months Are...
Title: Quality SpecialistLocation: Brentford.Salary: £15 - £30 depending on experience Contract length: 6 months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Quality Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company based North London. This organisation pride themselves on being one of the worlds most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. They plan on brining differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible.
As a Quality Specialist, you will be Supporting and developing the Trading Partner Quality function such that all necessary Quality Systems and processes involved in the supply and distribution of product comply with internal and external regulatory requirements, are effective and efficient and meet the requirements of the business Quality Management System.
- Implement, use and maintain the Quality Management System within Trading Partner Quality including (but not limited to) the following key processes: Change Control, Risk management, Deviations and Root Cause Analysis, LICs, PIRCs and Recalls, Corrective Action Preventative Action & Self-inspection and Internal auditing
- Support authorized activities and ensure accuracy of quality records, implement effective documentation processes.
- Lead the CAPA Process and ensure it complies with applicable GxP and other regulatory requirements
- Support the preparation and hosting of internal and external audits and Regulatory inspections
- Support the Trading Partner quality council process, ensuring that quality risks, issues and metrics are discussed at a leadership team level and that appropriate actions and escalations are taken.
- Preparation of Quality metrics for Quality council in compliance with QMS requirements
- Experience in Quality or Regulatory environment in a Pharmaceutical or Consumer Healthcare business subject to medicinal regulation
- Experience in the application and improvement of Quality Management Systems e.g. Corrective & Preventative Action, Deviation Management, Risk Management
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of GMP and QA
Key Words "GMP, CAPA, Quality management systems, Quality assurance, deviations, change control, risk management, root cause analysis"
Please apply online or call Umul on 02030964529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.