Senior BiostatisticiansPermanentUK Based roles (home-based or choice of 3 sites)Excellent Compensation PackageWe are currently recruiting for a global leading Clinical Research Organisation providing TA expertise,...
Senior StatisticianPermanent FT/PT considered Location: Anywhere UK Salary: £40-60,000 pr. annum (depending on experience)
SRG are looking for a Senior Statistician to join a dynamic and innovative analytics solutions company based in Belfast. They are providing solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies.
Applications are invited for a Senior Statistician who wants to be part of a positive and creative environment delivering high quality, innovative, analytical services within a clinical setting. This role enables applicants to contribute to accelerated drug development and ultimately benefit patients.
- Assisting customers with their study design using applicable statistical methods and software packages to ensure they are aligned with the study objectives.
- Preparation of study protocols and development of SAPs.
- Manipulate, analyse and summarise study data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality.
- Provide technical expertise both internally and as a service to customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques such as modelling, simulation and experimental design and participate in continuous professional development activity.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component.
- 5 years' relevant experience in the application of statistics in a clinical setting.
- Experience with customers/vendors or stakeholders - we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills
- Experience in study design, protocol contribution and report writing
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.