MANUFACTURING QUALITY ENGINEER CAMBRIDGESHIRE MEDICAL DEVICES PERMANENT SRG are working with an award winning and world leading medical device manufacturer who are producing some...
Are you an Engineering Manager looking for a new role within a production facility based in the South East?
I am currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager who would be responsible for all aspects of engineering at the site as well as the leadership of the engineering team.
As an Engineering Manager you would be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £55,000 a year plus benefits.
As an Engineering Manager your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Delivering an engineering support function to the site in line with EH&S, quality, service and cost KPI's.
- Ensure that the plant and the equipment operate in a way that achieves the highest levels of OEE.
- Ensure that the Scheduled Maintenance Plan is carried out and documented correctly.
- Lead and support in the design and installation of new plant and equipment as needed by the business.
- Agree design criteria and specific equipment specifications with the Production Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a Chemical Engineering Degree or equivalent as well as experience of working within a Chemical Production Facility.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!