Project Manager Analytical ChemistryLondon BasedSalary up to £40K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Do you have extensive experience in chromatographic analysis of Pharmaceutical products?Would you...
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: £14.53-£15.25 an hour, dependent on experience (circa £27,000-£28,500 per annum)
Contract: 9-12 Months
SRG are currently working with a leading agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and improving sustainability in agriculture.
They are currently seeking a Process Engineer with experience in mathematical modelling techniques and crystallisation principles to join their Process Studies Group.
The successful engineer will assist in the development and manufacture of active ingredients, formulated products and seeds in their vast portfolio of crop solutions.
- Performing laboratory scale-up and/or scale-down
- Practical experiments such as stirring and running crystals, particle sizing and charging of powders and liquids
- Working on projects within the department including crystallisation work
- Analysis of data and liaising with external clients at the company's UK sites
- Degree in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a relevant engineering qualification
- Laboratory experience within crystallisation (industry or extensive experience in academia)
- Experience with modelling tools - ideally gCrystal but also Aspen and CFD (Ansys and COMSOL)
- Good understanding of basic unit operations, especially crystallisation, distillation and chemical reaction technology
- Results orientated, collaborative and willing to engage across teams
Apply online today as applicants will be shortlisted on Wednesday 27th February. For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.