Food Safety Management Systems Specialist (Hygiene) Location GloucestershireSalary Circa £30,000The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support...
Technical Support Specialist - West MidlandsPermanent full time positionCompetitive salary and benefits package
Are you a life sciences graduate with good laboratory experience and an ability to think logically about experimental procedures and troubleshoot? My client is a highly successful biotechnology company based in the West Midlands and are looking to expand their technical services division. If you have good laboratory experience and a willingness to travel on occasion both nationally and internationally then this could be a great career move for you.
The ideal candidate;
- You will be degree educated in the life sciences preferably with a knowledge of immunology
- You will have experience working in either a commercial laboratory or an NHS laboratory and of assay or IVD troubleshooting
- You will have excellent communication skills and have a customer focussed attitude
- You will have a driving licence and a willingness to travel on occasion as part of your job
- Based at a modern facility in the West Midlands you will form part of the technical services team and have duties both in the laboratory and with client liaison
- You will speak with clients and understand issues they are having with assays and look to recreate these in the lab whilst providing solutions
- You will use your excellent communications skills to discuss technical issues with clients via email, in person and over the phone.
- You will on occasion attend conferences and client facilities both nationally and internationally
This is an exciting opportunity to develop both laboratory and client facing skills within an industry setting with real progression opportunities. Please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 to talk informally about this position or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.