Job Title: Device Scientist Location: Cambridge Pay Rate: £15.84 an hour (circa £30,500 per annum) Contract: 6 Months (likely to be extended to at least...
Study Scientist - CMC
* PE28* £19,370* Temp or FTC (6 Months) * Key Words: SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blot, GMP, GLP, HASAWA, COSHH, Bioassay, Potency, Cell Biology, Immunology, CRO, Pharmaceutical.
Are you dedicated to delivering scientific excellence? Do you have the capability to perform analytical work supporting studies and othering technical advice to department staff?Do you have a passion for scientific development in a company that provides excellent training?
My client, based North-West Cambridgeshire, is looking for people with knoledge of laboratory techniques and preferably expirence in a contract testing/manufacturing enviroment.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Conducting all phases of laboratory procedures and completing allocated analytical work.* Ensure all work is done to expected scientific standards such as GMP or GLP requirements being met and SOPs being followed correctly.* Stay up to date with industrial guidelines and regulatory advancements.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A relevant qualification (BSc or equivalent)
- Experience within a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) environment is highly desirable.
- Background in a CRO, Pharma or a similar fast-paced environment is also desirable.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply and for more information contact Dominic Cappell on 01223 607857.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.