Are you a Validation Manager or Specialist with a pharmaceutical background and experience of leading a team looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based...
Do you have experience of working with calibration equipment? A role has arisen for a Calibration / Instrument Technician to join a pharmaceutical organisation based in Liverpool.
You will provide Engineering support to the manufacturing facility.
- Supporting the Maintenance Systems Team Leader and Calibration Coordinator in the completion of instrument calibration activities as per the site calibration schedule.
- Maintaining instrumental calibration records for an expanding Biotech facility in line with cGMP, adhering to corporate SOP's and Good Engineering Practice.
- Supporting the timely administration / data input to the Calibration database and CMMS.
You will be awarded with a rate of circa £24 an hour and it will be an initial 6 month contract (with the likelihood of being very long term).
You will have ideally undertaken a formal apprenticeship, with qualifications to a minimum of HNC level.
- Experience in Electrical / Instrumentation Maintenance Engineering, formal apprenticeship or on-the-job training.
- The job holder will have experience of supporting a GMP manufacturing environment in the field of engineering, maintenance or instrumentation.
- The job holder will have experience of instrument calibration / management of a calibration system.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.