QC Technical Support OfficerSRG are looking for someone with experience in QC and/or raw material testing to take on a role as QC Technical Support...
SRG are recruiting for a key role with an exciting and global life science business in Edinburgh.If you are an experienced QC Manager and looking to take on a new challenge with a growing and successful company then this could be the role for you!
Highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer!
- Ensures that all testing is carried out and is compliant with GMP as well as other regulatory requirements for classes / types of product manufactured
- Responsibility for testing of raw materials, in process and release testing
- Responsibility for verification and validation of analytical methods and ensuring that all items of equipment used in the laboratories are qualified, calibrated and maintained
- Manage, coordinate and develop the Quality Control (QC) FunctionControl the budget for the QC Department
- Manage investigations and CAPAs for the department
- Motivate and develop members of the team
- Oversee and drive a busy and fast-paced department
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience in a senior QC position
- Previous experience within the life science industry and working to cGMP guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of customer requirements and needs
- Knowledge of serology or immunohaematology would be beneficial
If you match the above requirements and are keen on finding a new role, then please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.