Manufacturing/Production TechnicianSRG are working with a busy manufacturing company based in Stirling who are looking for an experienced production and Manufacturing Technician/Operator to join their...
Manufacturing/Production Technicians required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in Stirling
Production Technician - Permanent - Stirling - Multiple Opportunities
Are you an experienced Production or Manufacturing Technician looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in a production role within a regulated environment?
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire talented and enthusiastic Production Technicians to undertake challenging and varied roles in their new state of the art manufacturing facility. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with manufacturing/production experience and with high attention to detail. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Manufacture of products as per SOPs and in line with production schedules.
- Set up and operation of production equipment following procedures.
- Understand critical variables and ensure they are controlled.
- Record and communicate all process observations/deviations.
- Carry out production trials to support development and transfer.
- Carry out monitoring of statistical process control data and routine maintenance/calibration of equipment.
- Manage materials efficiently and highlight any issues.
- Support packaging operations as required.
- Liaising with other teams across the business where required.
- Complete, update and maintenance all documentation and quality records.
- Adhering to Lean Manufacturing, health and safety and quality standards.
- Experience in setting up and running of automated manufacturing/production equipment within a GMP or similar regulated environment.
- High attention to detail with good problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Working well alone and within a team and displaying initiative and a positive attitude.
- Excellent computer literacy, communication and data analysis skills.
- Ideally you will have experience within medical devices, material handling, product transfer and validation and/or Lean Manufacturing/5S
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: manufacturing technician, operator, automated equipment, diagnostic, production, manufacturing, IVD, GMP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.