Team Leader Contract Testing Pharmaceuticals (permanent)* North of Cambridge CB7* Permanent* Key Skills: CTO, Work flow, Work planning, 6 sigma, Data integrity, HPLC, GC, GMPMy...
Quality Control Technician
Nr Bury St Edmunds
Temporary, up to £12.00 per hour
- Preparation of analytical reports
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products using analytical techniques such as: AA, Karl Fischer, UV-Vis and titration
- Maintaining accurate LIMS
- Working to cGMP, ISO 9001 and all health and safety practices relevant to a wet lab-based environment
- Investigation of any non-conformances under the guidance of the QC Team Leader
- Calibration of analytical equipment
- Clearance of raw materials, stability requests and any further testing required
- Additional ad hoc lab-based duties as required
- Ideally some previous background in a similar analytical chemistry position
- Proficient and accurate in use of analytical lab equipment
- Experience of working in a cGMP environment/similar ISO standards
- Exemplary command of MS Office, and capable of updating LIMS and databases
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Team player, sound communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach
Due to remote location, this organisation is not accessible by public transport so it's imperative that you have access to a vehicle and can commit to a 6 month temporary assignment, working full time, Monday to Friday.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.