Synthetic Chemist North East Salary circa £30K Are you a PhD qualified Organic Chemist looking for your first role in industry? Do you have experience...
Senior Metabolism Chemist
An innovative testing organisation, based in York, are looking for a Senior Metabolism Chemist to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful Senior Metabolism Chemist will be responsible for the management and delivery of metabolism studies delivered by the company's Centre for Chemical Safety and Stewardship. They will become involved in all aspects of the business, which may include project management, staff management, project delivery and business development.
- Perform the role of Study Director for regulatory metabolism studies
- Produce reports and study plans and communicate results to clients
- Conduct work within a GLP complaint system
- Review audits and submit responses to the QA team and clients
- Act as the technical point of contact and provide expertise direct to clients
- Project manage metabolism studies including; planning, tracking progress, allocating resources and reporting progress
- Contribute to the running and maintenance of GLP system
- Direct line management of junior staff
- A degree in a related subject
- Extensive analytical chemistry experience
- HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS and GC-MS
- Project management experience
- Line management experience
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.