My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy and is looking to recruit a Regulatory HUB Labelling Manager on an initial 12...
A Great opportunity for a Scientist to join the NPD team of a very reputable global organisation!
Are you a scientist with a degree or equivalent in Food Science or related subject?
Are you a confident, motivated and self-driven scientist who can demonstrate your passion for Food science?
A World Leader in food products is looking for a Scientist to join their New Product Development (NPD) team in Berkshire as an NPD and Technology Scientist.
As an NPD Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Performing scientific research in accordance with regulated experiments.
- Designing experiments and conducting analytical tests with a high level of integrity.
- Writing up of technical reports and presenting results to management.
- Managing of external research and implementing their outcome where appropriate.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree or equivalent in a science related subject- preferably food sceince
- To be confident, motivated, self-driven and fast learner.
- A proven experience in a research/NPD laboratory.
- To be able to demonstrate your passion for food science.
Other desirable skills:
- Previous NPD experience.
- Good command of Excel and other Windows platforms.
This role is offering competitive salary based on experience.
If you are interested please apply online or contact us on the details below for further information.
01753 589 647
0750 089 1471
Food Science, New Product Development, NPD, Food, Laboratory, lab, R&D, Research and Development,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.