Quality Lead InvestigatorPermanent East MidlandsAttractive salary & package Have you experience working as a QA Officer for the Pharmaceutical industry?Do you have QMS experience within...
QC Laboratory Assistant (Temporary cover for Maternity Leave - 12 months)
Contact Andrew for more info: 0121 728 8456
Summary: Provides analytical support in QC laboratory for raw materials and finished product testing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct analyses accurately as required in line with SOP without supervision. This may cover any equipment on which you have been trained.
- Record results as found accurately and neatly.
- Report and action any out of specification results in a timely manner.
Safety, Health and Environmental
- Ensure that the Core Values are met.
- Ensure active participation in safety schemes.
- Ensure the lab is a safe environment to work in.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of A levels in Chemistry, Food science or related science based subject, and some lab experience/Or relevant degree
- Experience of an industrial or analytical laboratory an advantage
- Fluent English
- Computer literate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.