Are you a process engineer looking for a new role in the South East?
The client I am working with are offering a competitive base salary as well as benefits that include a 10% bonus, 10% pension, private healthcare and an annual share reward (at the discretion of the directors).
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the South East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as the chance to progress within their own company.
As a process engineer you will be supporting the Production Department in order to implement and develop new processes and improve the current ones. You will be leading commissioning, qualification and validation activities as well as continuously improving the efficiency of manufacturing processes and process equipment.
You key accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Utilising Process Engineering expertise to source new equipment as well as generate User Requirements and related qualification/validation documents.
- Input engineering design principals for the scale up and technology transfer of production processes.
- Provide engineering expertise for the evaluation of process risk assessments and HAZOPs.
- Support in root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Where required project manage the supply of new equipment.
- Ensure that all activities meet the EH&S and Quality standards.
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following;
- A degree or equivalent in either Chemical or Process Engineering.
- A strong background in process safety.
- Relevant technical experience working within a regulated industry (preferably pharmaceuticals)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.