Job Title: Chemistry Team CoordinatorContract Type: PermanentLocation: CheshireSalary: Highly Competitive + Associated BenefitsSRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical organisation in...
Bi-Lingual European Recruitment Coordinator (non-sales)
Media City, Manchester
Up to £30,000 basic salary + OTE Bonus and Flexible Benefits
Est-ce que tu parles français? Aber vielleicht sprechen Sie Deutsch? Are you working in a 360 recruitment role and don't enjoy new business development? Maybe you're in a 180 role and you're worried the only development is moving either in-house or into 360, and neither of them quite work for you? Then we have the role for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and long-standing client relationships spanning nearly 30 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are going through a period of evolution to allow us to keep delivering excellent results and defend our enviable 60% market share.
We are looking for a European Delivery Consultant to support our Synergy Business unit. Synergy by SRG is a completely unique service offering where we deploy teams of experienced scientists onto client sites, and we need a multi-lingual recruiter to support resourcing requirements in line with client needs. This role will be predominately focused on the Benelux and other Francophone regions but with the potential to move into Germany. There is absolutely, 100% no business development required in this role, and all the work is in-group.
Your duties will include;
- Proactive and reactive headhunting and resourcing in the European sector, building up talent pools of qualified and pre-vetted candidates.
- Deliver a smooth and enjoyable recruitment experience for client and candidates, managing lines of communication efficiently.
- Delivering and aiming to exceed against minimum fill rates and working within agreed delivery timescales.
- Ensure all candidate documentation is fully compliant and registered on SRG front office system in line with operational standards.
- Attend industry event and network with candidates to obtain referrals for new candidates and leads for new client business, whilst promoting the name of SRG & Synergy
- Support wider National Teams where required with recruitment by conducting candidate searches on SRG front office system and external job boards
What we need...
- You do need to speak either German or French fluently
- Ideally you will be degree educated, in life sciences preferably but we will also consider other disciplines
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Previous experience in recruitment is preferred, especially experience recruiting into Europe
- You need to have a great telephone manner and be charismatic and engaging
What we offer you...
- A genuine commitment to a healthy work/life balance
- Healthy bonus structure
- 23 Days Holiday, plus statutory and an additional day for your birthday. This increases with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle!
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.