QC Lab Technician Perm role with rotational shifts: 6:00am to 15:00 and 14:45 to 23:45 Location: South West England The Role:Quality control & adjustment of...
Job Title: E-Commerce Trainer for Optical Practice
Location: Field Based (South West/South Central)
Contract: 6 Months
SRG are currently working with a global leader in eye-care, developing and manufacturing innovative devices via cutting-edge innovation and breakthrough technology, and transforming the way eye diseases and conditions are treated. They are currently looking for an experienced individual from the optical, ophthalmic, or optometric field with significant retail experience to join them as a Sales Trainer within their E-Commerce division.
- Support a selected number of optical stores which have registered to engage with the brand E-commerce platform, and ensure that the stores are fully and correctly set up with the platform to enable activation of the system with practice customers, motivate and train the practice employees to offer platform services (re-buy and subscription services of contact lenses and CLC portfolio) via different channels.
- Motivate and support both the shop owner and the shop employees, and motivate the shop owner leveraging the E-commerce platform value proposition.
- Motivate and train the shop employees commercially in order to prepare them to effectively communicate/sell E-commerce platform subscription services to consumers.
- Train the shop employees technically and make them familiar with the E-commerce platform registration into subscription as well as the CRM opportunities the system provides.
- Build the necessary skills, core competencies and share best practices to achieve the agreed goals with all store employees.
- Work in close collaboration with the BDM Business Development Manager responsible for the stores as well as the E-Commerce & Trade Marketing team.
- Optical education (e.g. optician, optical assistant) and / or sales representative with at least 3 years of experience in sales / retail of optical products a very strong advantage, or several years of experience as a sales representative in retail.
- Effective communication skills, strong persuasiveness combined with confident attitude towards the customer.
- Digitally savvy ie. good digital and E-commerce knowledge.
- Willingness to travel (4-5 days a week visiting optical stores).
- Be in possession of a driving license and own vehicle.
Apply direct today, or contact Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss in greater detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.