My Client a Global Chemical organisation has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and are looking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Specialist on a permanent basis to be based at their offices in Cheshire.
Responsible for implementation of European and national regulatory processes in the UK and Ireland for the product portfolio as well as representing the company in industrial trade associations, to national authorities and to manage local product regulatory related Brexit matters.
- Assessing and promoting product regulatory compliance in UK and Ireland with existing and upcoming laws/regulations
- Provide registration expertise to enable business growth, compliance, customer value and competitive position
- Build and maintain relationship and partnership with business, trade associations, customs and relevant government agencies
- Ensure values and needs are represented at country trade association level, and develop and lead advocacy actions
- Promote Regulatory awareness and deliver training to internal and external partners
- UK lead for Brexit related regulatory matters and advocacy
- Member of Brexit Program Management Office
- University degree or bachelor's in pharmacology, chemistry, toxicology, engineering or related life science degree
- Extensive industry experience including professional experience in product Regulatory Affairs
- Hands on experience within Chemical Regulatory Affairs.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work in structured work environment
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589626
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.