Job Title: R&D Formulation Assistant AerosolsLocation: Hull.Contract: 12 Month FTC.Salary: £18,500+ £21,000 Are you a recent Science graduate looking for your first role in Industry?...
Job Title: R&D Formulation Assistant - Aerosols
Contract: 12 Month FTC.
Are you a recent Science graduate looking for your first role in Industry? Are you a personable, confident worker with a passion for working in the lab in a formulation role?
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned FMCG company based in Hull, with an extensive product range within the home, health, and hygiene industries. They currently have an entry-level vacancy for an R&D Formulation Assistant to join their R&D Operations team, responsible for the delivery of new and existing product development. In this role you will be part of the Aerosols Team so a team worker with initiaitive is key.
- Supporting formulation development for household products and evaluating laboratory scale, process scale up, and validation.
- Delivery of assigned projects and activities for existing product development, and supporting global roll-out of existing products for public supply and UK TV advertisement.
- Troubleshooting formulation related issues to ensure continuous availability and suitability of products in the market.
- Conducting formulation work and stability testing, and ensuring compliance to legislative, health and safety, and environmental requirements.
- Minimum of a BSc qualification in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
- Relevant experience of formulation/product development is highly desirable.
- Results-orientated attitude, with competency with troubleshooting.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduate looking for their first role within industry, and a determination to gain experience within FMCG in a laboratory environment.
Apply today, or call Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249 for more information.
Key words: formulation / R&D / NPD / EPD / Chemistry / Laboratory / stability test
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.