Job Title: Cell Culture Microbiologist Location: Worthing Rate: £11.04 per hour Contract: Initially 6 monthsSRG are currently working with a renowned Global Pharmaceutical Organisation located...
Title: Analytical Scientist
Contract: Temporary - 9 months
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £11.04 per hour
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical company in Worthing that specialise in primarily, manufacturing and testing penicillin-based products. They are looking for a laboratory analyst to join the Biotechnology and Environmental Shared Services (BESS) Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out laboratory analysis using techniques such as LC-MS, HPLC and core wet chemistry techniques
- To develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team
- To generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence using Microsoft excel
- Practise Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and compliance within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Educated to degree level - minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical-related discipline or A-levels in Chemistry
- Experience with both HPLC and LC-MS techniques is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of GMP standards
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Please contact Rachael Usher () if you have any questions regarding this position: or alternatively, you can call Rachael at 0161 868 2250.
Techniques: liquid chromatography, pharmaceutical analysis, sample preparation, chemist, graduate opportunity
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.