The role:The role involve Manage the company's Permanent and Temporary Change Management system. Maintenance of the incident report system, supplier non-conformance system and the CAPA...
Looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join the team in Galway!
- Review batch documentation from affiliates and Third Party Manufacture's for shipment and distribution, including deviation, OOS and incident reports.
- Investigation and review of product complaints and escalations
- Stability OOS and non-conformances of Injectable products manufactured and released.
- Ensure CAPA's are closed in a timely manner
- Responsible for New Vendor/TPM assessment, approval and maintenance including generation of Technical Agreements
- 5+ years Essential Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Experience
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical QMS Systems
- Knowledge of Quality Risk Management Systems
- Knowledge of cGMPS i.e., USFDA, 2003/94/EC, MHRA and WHO
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of sterile injectable manufacturing and supplier quality management
Don't Wait, Apply Right Now!
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for QA to join the team in Galway.
#QA #QC #pharma # pharmaceutical # # lab # science #QMS #CAPA #Deviation #GMP #batch
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.