Scientific Manager required for leading CRO in EdinburghTitle Scientific Manager In Vitro MetabolismLocation EdinburghSalary Competitive dependant on experienceSRG is working with a global leading CRO...
Instrumentation Analyst required for leading CRO in Edinburgh
Title - Instrumentation Analyst
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - Competitive - dependant on experience
SRG is working with a global leading CRO - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced Instrumentation Analyst to undertake a challenging role within their Bioanalysis team. The role would be suited to someone with a scientific or engineering background and experience in service and maintenance of instrumentation.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity for growth and personal development.
- Operation and maintenance of instrumentation.
- Use of scheduling tools to ensure efficient use of instrumentation.
- Support in the day-to-day operation of a busy laboratory.
- Stripping and building equipment where manual dexterity and servicing skills are critical.
- Work in partnership with team members to ensure delivery of data within a regulated framework.
- You will have a degree (or equivalent) in a science or engineering discipline and have previous experience working with or servicing instrumentation ideally within a regulated environment.
- You should be skilled in fault finding and repair of instrumentation as well as in working with software packages.
- The ideal candidate will have strong organisational and communication skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: instrumentation, equipment, service, maintenance, fault finding, GLP, analytical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.