Development ScientistSRG are working with a successful and expanding biotechnology organisation in Edinburgh to help them find Development Scientists to join their team.This is a...
Method Development Specialist required for leading CRO in Edinburgh
Title - Method Development Specialist
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - Competitive - dependant on experience
SRG is working with a global leading CRO - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced Method Development Specialist to undertake a challenging role within their Bioanalysis team to design and develop assays to support regulated activities. The role would be suited to someone with a strong background in method development in bioanalysis.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity for growth and personal development.
- Conducting and overseeing LC-MS/MS method development projects
- Communicating with clients on bioanalytical science and strategy
- The post holder may also be expected to provide support and leadership to junior staff
- The ideal candidate will have an MSc or PhD or equivalent experience in a chemistry related discipline.
- You will have a strong track record of method development for LC-MS/MS endpoints preferably within a regulated environment (this is not essential).
- Applications may also be considered from candidates with extensive experience in LC-MS/MS but no method development if they have the right aptitude to learn and develop.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: liquid chromatography, LC-MS/MS, method development, assay development, validation, GLP, GMP, CRO, bioanalysis
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.