Senior ChemistBrentwoodTemporary, immediate start£18-20 per hourRole profile:Overseeing the team of Scientists in a production, testing and development laboratory for lifestyle products ranging from pharmaceuticals and...
Production Supervisor - Healthcare
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits p/a
Based in South London
Do you have experience of sterile or cleanroom manufacturing?
Would you like to work for a leading healthcare manufacturer with real growth potential?
My client are a growing healthcare business producing a range of products, both white label and own brand, which are seen in a variety of supermarkets, pharmacies and healthfood shops. Their brand is also endorsed by a number of top athletes. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a production supervisor to oversee the production and manufacture of a range of products, from their newly fitted out South London production facility. The role of the Production Supervisor will report directly to the Managing Director, and is a key role in ensuring the manufacture and quality control of healthcare products. The role of the Team Leader will also oversee the Quality Control function, using new Shimadzu HPLC machines as well as physical and manual product checking.
Specific Responsibilities will include
- Supervising production runs, filling, capping, labelling and general quality control
- Managing equipment and stock of consumables/laboratory equipment
- Producing product spec sheets and production records
- Supervising a small team (2-3) of production operatives and lab technicians.
- Use, calibration and maintenance of the HPLC machine (Shimadzu)
- Producing in-house analysis certificates and producing analysis certificates for customers.
- Managing product traceability records
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience of cleanroom or sterile manufacturing of Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, FMCG or food products.
- Experience of supervising a small team, ideally from within a production or manufacturing environment
- Able to oversee product quality, with a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with HPLC would be ideal, although full training will be given
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self motivated with the desire to be part of a growing and successful brand
Key Words "HPLC, Quality Control, Production, Manufacturing, GMP, ISO, Pharmaceuticals, Steriles, Healthcare, Quality Assurance, QC, Laboratory, Cleanroon, Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.