Scientific / Laboratory Manager required for leading biotechnology company in the Central Belt of ScotlandTitle Scientific / Laboratory ManagerLocation Central BeltSalary CompetitiveSRG is working exclusively...
Scientific Manager required for leading CRO in Edinburgh
Title - Scientific Manager - In Vitro Metabolism
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - Competitive - dependant on experience
SRG is working with a global leading CRO - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced Scientific Manager to undertake a challenging role leading a team within the In Vitro ADME group. Reporting to the Head of Department, the role would be suited to someone with a strong scientific background and experience in supervising or leading a team.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity for growth and personal development.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading In Vitro ADME activities;
- Developing study director teams running in vitro studies;
- Developing and implementing a strategy to drive the business forward with new scientific techniques whilst growing business volume.
- Be involved in supporting the Area Manager in developing business with current and potential external clients
- You should have a degree in life sciences along with a strong scientific/technical background and experience in In Vitro Metabolism or a related subject.
- With a successful track record and experience in staff and study management you will be able to demonstrate your ability to motivate and develop staff to perform at the highest level.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential, experience in interacting with clients would be a distinct advantage.
- Delivering presentations and regular travel will be a prerequisite of the post.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: in vitro ADME, metabolism, CRO, clinical research, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, manager, leader, supervisor, scientific, study director, study management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.