Mechanical Design Engineer Consumer Products Hampshire Long-term ContractIf you are searching for a long term contract within product design and development for a global company,...
Do you have a background in mechanical maintenance? Are you looking to join a successful pharmaceutical compant based in the South West?
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician working for a pharmaceutical compant who are offering a competitive annual salary that is dependent on experience.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance and installation of equipment and utilities. You will undertake all aspects of planned and reactive mechanical maintenance on process equipment, plant and clean steam, purified water and effluent systems.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Maintaining company equipment and utilities.
- Reactive maintenance to minimise loss of production.
- Troubleshooting critical failures of equipment and utilities.
- Completing all paperwork to meet GMP standards.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following;
- Working within the pharmaceutical/GMP industry.
- Possess the relevant Engineering qualifications/degree or have experience of working at a similar level in a specialist area.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.