Quality Control DublinSRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for QC Associate to join the team in Dublin...
For further information please contact Camila Lanzillo at 021 2376022
- Assist with activities related to QC projects and/or QC tasks within Site projects * Plan and Perform non-core testing related to NPI activities.
- LIMS data coordination of non-core ( NPI) activities.
- Plan and perform analyses with great efficiency and accuracy.
- 5+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry,
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- Strong Technical writing skills for GMP documentation
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Quality Control to join the team in Dublin.
#QC # #GMP #analytical # #Dublin # pharmaceutical #pharma #NPI #cGMP #LIMS
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.