Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Pay Rate: Up to £16.89 an hour (circa £32,500 per annum)
Contract: 6 Months
Analytical Chemist wanted for global-leading biopharmaceutical company based in Sandwich.
The Analytical Chemist will primarily support stability and final-release testing of solid dosage forms and/or active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
- Perform stability and finished goods release testing to current good manufacturing practice (cGMP)
- Support API or solid-dose manufacturing area by testing in-process control samples, raw materials, excipients, packaging components and finished drug products
- Show high level practical experience in FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration techniques
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related subject
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company of drug product analysis in an R&D or quality control role
- Experience with FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration testing and ideally method development with uHPLC and GC
- Understanding of functional groups, compound characterisation, spectroscopy and chromatography to allow problem solving in drug analysis
Applications close this week so get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji as soon as possible on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.