Job Title: Laboratory Logistics Assistant Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 12 Months Pay Rate: £11.86 an hour (circa £22,000 per annum) SRG is working with...
Job Title: Sample Logistics and Data Manager
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 12 Months, part-time (18 hours a week)
Pay Rate: £11.38-£14.00 an hour dependent on experience
SRG is working with an agrochemical company based in Bracknell, Berkshire, who are seeking a part-time Sample Logistics and Data Manager.
As the role is part-time it a good opportunity for someone looking for their next role or who cannot commit to full-time work because of their current studies or other commitments.
The Sample Logistics and Data Manager is crucial to early stage sample screening for various projects in the development of agrochemicals and study of product safety, ensuring samples are accurately recorded and allocated to studies.
- Using Excel to generate sample lists (according to physical properties, batch codes etc.)
- Formatting lists into preferred format for contract research organisations (CROs)
- Download Excel lists into internal company software
- Point of contact for CROs and internal customers
- Archiving when necessary
- Minimum A-level in Chemistry
- Hold or currently studying for a degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Biochemistry or Toxicology
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office programs
- Previous use of different software and databases
Get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 to find out more about why this might be the right fit for you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.