A new exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join a reputable organisation in Berkshire! Do you have a good experience in Developing and Validating...
Job Title: Group Leader - Bioscience Technology Platforms
Salary: Competitive + Full Benefits Scheme
SRG are currently working in collaboration with a leading organisation in the Agrochemicals sector, looking for an experienced individual within the field of automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to join their Global Crop Protection Research (CPR) Bioscience Leadership Team.
After a recent period of significant infrastructure investment, the organisation is looking to establish a new group to consolidate their technology platform activities in assay and data automation, analytical chemistry, and imaging, to enhance data generation and innovation capabilities.
- Setting strategic direction for and leading the development of platform capabilities in imaging, analytical chemistry, automation, and data integration & analysis.
- Driving transformation of the division's fundamental "ways-of-working" through the adoption of new integrated automation and digital workflows.
- Fostering innovation and creativity, evolving the organisation, and developing its individual scientists in service of emerging business needs.
- Education to PhD level preferable, however significant experience in the area of automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence is key.
- Some exposure to managerial responsibilities.
- A depth of knowledge, networks and experience of integrated automation and data workflows in life sciences, mode-of-action research, or drug discovery.
- Highly effective communication style with strong influencing skills.
- A solution-oriented mind-set and desire for continuous improvement of methodologies and processes resulting in effective and efficient resource use.
- Personal experience of delivering value from technical innovation, and experience in roles focussed on technology integration in a Research environment.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, apply direct today, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss in greater detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.