Pharmaceutical Production Technician - working shifts Permanent - Full TimeEast Midlands - 20k+ shift allowance
MUST be able to work a rotating shift pattern Morning Shift - 06.00am-14.30pm, Afternoon Shift 13.30pm-22.00pm.
- Prepare production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepare equipment by performing cleaning, conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures;(SOP), complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Experience of working within Pharmaceutical/Food/Medical device manufacturing is essential.
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines is highly desirable.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a defined framework of instructions.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential.
- Willingness to work overtime at very short notice.
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in the position please apply online, alternatively call me on 0121 728 8455 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.